What is The Butterfly Project? The Butterfly Project:
The Rules are:
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
4. If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you’ve killed it. If you dont cut, it lives.
5. If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills all of them.
6. Another person may draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special. Take good care of them.
7. Even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know that cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could help.
- closingthedistancegap reblogged this from thejournalofdeemac
- truerthananyreligion likes this
- shanonish likes this
- itsjusttimeslikethese reblogged this from thejournalofdeemac
- nevregretanythinthtmadeusmilex3 reblogged this from diabolicalpandas
- diabolicalpandas reblogged this from thejournalofdeemac
- diabolicalpandas likes this
- tw1stedmistakes reblogged this from thejournalofdeemac
- underlaysunicornsheets likes this
- good-night-bad-morning reblogged this from thejournalofdeemac
- tonys-resolve reblogged this from thejournalofdeemac
- tonys-resolve likes this
- emptyfacades likes this
- kodegreen likes this
- thejournalofdeemac posted this